What to expect when you take Lovastatin and have Nasal congestion?
Do you take Lovastatin and have Nasal congestion? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,719 reports have been studied.
2,158 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,561 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Lovastatin has active ingredients of lovastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lovastatin 20,151 users)
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension, asthma, pulmonary hypertension, psoriasis (latest reports from 33,893 Nasal congestion patients).Lovastatin and Nasal congestion
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Nasal Congestion
- Support group for people who have Nasal Congestion
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin
You may be interested in these posts
- Im on my third week of Restasis. Last week I started having nasal congestion, sore ears, dizzy/vertigo. Went to the dr today and was told can't be from Restasis. Gave me an antibiotic. My gut tells me it's from Restasis.
- I'm donna and since I got on synthroid my nose has been congested
- I love the erection and waking up hard the next morning. But I hate the nasal congestion. I am 66.
- have been taking Celebrex for about 3 weeks and my nose gets more stuffy by the day. Any suggestions?
- My name is Tammy and I suffer from anxiety, depression and stuffy nose.
- Will you have Rashes with Cleocin T?
- Will you have Osteoarthritis with Olmesartan Medoxomil?
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Anagrelide Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Bladder Spasm with Viagra?
- Will you have Benign Intracranial Hypertension with Zyrtec?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cleocin T and have Rashes?
- Support group for people who take Olmesartan Medoxomil and have Osteoarthritis?
- Support group for people who take Anagrelide Hydrochloride and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Bladder Spasm?
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Benign Intracranial Hypertension?
Recent Care Guides
- Christinaj (Free)
- Medlife (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.