What to expect when you take Lovastatin and have Nasal congestion?
Do you take Lovastatin and have Nasal congestion? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3,719 reports have been studied.
2,158 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,561 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Lovastatin and have Nasal congestion:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Lovastatin has active ingredients of lovastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lovastatin 22,984 users)
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension, asthma, pulmonary hypertension, psoriasis (latest reports from 40,399 Nasal congestion patients).
Recent general studies
- Motrin and Radicula Nasturtium drug interaction - now
- Butrans and Movantik drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Wellbutrin - 28 minutes ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.