What to expect when you take Metaxalone and have Jock itch?
Do you take Metaxalone and have Jock itch? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
1,981 reports have been studied.
1,416 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
565 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Metaxalone has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Metaxalone 2,078 users)
Jock itch (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, arthritis (latest reports from 689 Jock itch patients).Metaxalone and Jock itch
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Metaxalone and have Jock Itch
- Support group for people who have Jock Itch
- Support group for people who take Metaxalone
You may be interested in these posts
- sciatia pain right side since March 10th. small doses of cortisone, ER for pain Metaxalone. 8 PT session before Medicare advantage cut me off. now pain getting worse, doing excerises at home, waiting for pain clinic May 14, pain extending to left groin
- I've been taking Flonase for one month now and have developed jock itch.
- looking for ideas for this problem, have not yet talked to my pain doc.
- Please share a few tips to avoid (severe) itching sensation near groin, which could be due to Hypothyroidism
- Hello, my name is Louis and I suffer from Anxiety, Depression, and Jock Itch.
- Will you have Hunger with Tricor?
- Will you have Urinary Retention with Turmeric?
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Weight with Advil Liqui-Gels?
- Will you have Bronchial Asthma with Methyldopa?
- Will you have Migraine with Clorazepate Dipotassium?
- Modafinil and Rasilez drug interaction
- Clotrimazole and Ibandronate Sodium drug interaction
- Will you have Unresponsive To Stimuli with Buspirone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Leukopenia with Lithobid?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.