What to expect when you take Motrin ib and have Stupor?
Do you take Motrin ib and have Stupor? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
24,499 reports have been studied.
15,565 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
8,934 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Motrin ib and have Stupor:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Motrin ib has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Motrin ib 1,889 users)
Stupor (lack of critical cognitive function and level of consciousness) has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 4,165 Stupor patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Urination - Excessive At Night with Korlym? - now
- Will you have Nocturia with Korlym? - now
- Rizatriptan Benzoate and Abstral drug interaction - now
- K-Tab and Revatio drug interaction - now
- Will you have Virus Urine Test Positive with Coumadin? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Melatonin, Finasteride, Rogaine, Mirtazapine - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Depakote - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Glutathione - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Clenil - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.