What to expect when you take Mucinex and have Macular hole?
Do you take Mucinex and have Macular hole? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2,477 reports have been studied.
1,667 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
810 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Mucinex and have Macular hole:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex 16,069 users)
Macular hole (small break in the macula, the central area of the retina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, vitreous adhesions, age-related macular degeneration (latest reports from 1,075 Macular hole patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Quadriplegia with Levophed? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type with Baycol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis Lichenoid with Lansoprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tendon Rupture with Floxin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Camphor Overdose with Anxiety? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.