What to expect when you take Mucinex and have Macular hole?
Do you take Mucinex and have Macular hole? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,477 reports have been studied.
1,667 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
810 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex 13,084 users)
Macular hole (small break in the macula, the central area of the retina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, vitreous adhesions, age-related macular degeneration, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 943 Macular hole patients).Mucinex and Macular hole
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mucinex and have Macular Hole
- Support group for people who have Macular Hole
- Support group for people who take Mucinex
You may be interested in these posts
- If I don’t take musinex I feel like I can’t breathe right.
- My name is Jerry, father of my daughter who has been on mucinex dm for a year.It's getting bad, real bad. She's doing 32pills a day. What can I do to Save Here life
- I take Mucinex for allergy's in ondansetron for nausea has any one had trouble with these two meds. Togeather.
- How long have you been taking Mucinex DM?
- I'm a Mucinex user that has insomnia.
- Will you have Quartan Malaria with Amlodipine Besylate?
- Will you have Swelling with Teflaro?
- Macrobid and Budesonide drug interaction
- Will you have Feeling Hot with Linum?
- Will you have Haematuria Present with Pulmicort?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Quartan Malaria?
- Support group for people who take Teflaro and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Macrobid and Budesonide
- Support group for people who take Linum and have Feeling Hot?
- Support group for people who take Pulmicort and have Haematuria Present?
Recent Care Guides
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.