What to expect when you take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Folate deficiency?
Do you take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Folate deficiency? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
9,288 reports have been studied.
3,761 related reports were analyzed:
5,527 related reports were analyzed:
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Mycophenolate mofetil 25,161 users)
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, depression, hiv infection (latest reports from 1,668 Folate deficiency patients).Mycophenolate mofetil and Folate deficiency
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil and have Folate Deficiency
- Support group for people who have Folate Deficiency
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil
You may be interested in these posts
- I am taking Mycophenolate Mofetil for an overactive immune system which was causes skin rash.
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune hepatitis. Lucky for me I don't suffer from side affects. Well none I am aware of
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds uneffective and hurt me ??
- I have started treatment with cellcept and prednisone for hypersensitivity pneumonitis four months ago. Am concerned about the side effects of cellcept and particularly loss of hair and blurry vision. I am on 1000 mg cellcept per day and am tapering off prednisone and am down to 15 mg per day...
- I'm 77 yr old male. Was prescribed the drug for allergy. Noticed hair falling out about 10 days after starting taking drug and stopped taking it. It's been about a month since I stopped taking it and hair is still coming out. Any information about when it will stop or if it ever will? Will hair...
- Will you have Intertrigo with Depakene?
- Will you have Jitters with Antivert?
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Pancreaze?
- Will you have Corns And Calluses with Breast Cancer?
- Will you have Ascites with Robinul?
- Will you have Sleep Disorder with Diazoxide?
- Mirena and Lovaza drug interaction
- Will you have Uip with Maxzide?
- Will you have Joint Range Of Motion Decreased with Rifampin?
- Will you have Coronary Ostial Stenosis with Premarin?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.