What to expect when you take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Folate deficiency?
Do you take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Folate deficiency? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
9,288 reports have been studied.
3,761 related reports were analyzed:
5,527 related reports were analyzed:
Do you take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Folate deficiency:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Mycophenolate mofetil 32,324 users)
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression, pain, hiv infection (latest reports from 1,981 Folate deficiency patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Promethazine? - now
- Will you have Perspiration - Excessive with Promethazine? - now
- Will you have Diaphoresis with Promethazine? - now
- Will you have Sweating - Excessive with Promethazine? - now
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Etodolac? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 6 year old boy who takes Tenex - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Lyrica - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Rytary - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levo-t - an hour ago
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Losartan, Verapamil Hcl, Flecainide Acetate - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.