What to expect when you take Nexplanon and have Pain - breast?
Do you take Nexplanon and have Pain - breast? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 24,460 users)
pain - breast
Pain - breast has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 16,863 Pain - breast patients).Nexplanon and Pain - breast
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and have Pain - Breast
- Support group for people who have Pain - Breast
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi all. My name is Angela. I'm looking for guidance as I am struggling with major breast tenderness and it's been for about 2 weeks. I was on flagyl for a tooth abscess just before that, for 3 days, and also about 2 months ago. Read some scary stuff about this antibiotic and now I'm really...
- Hi, I've only had 2 Xolair injections but I've noticed that my breasts and upper abdomen are incredibly tender. Is there a connection between the Xolair and my symptoms? Anyone else had this issue? Thank you!!
- I'm new to insulin injections. I am suddenly feeling breast pain. Just had my mamo but results are not back yet Breast exam appeared healthy. I am wondering if insulin could cause the pain in my breasts
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996 with stage 0 DCIS. 19 lymph nodes removed and a total mastectomy. Good for 20 years. 2016 diagnosed with stage 4 to the bones. I started Prozac 5 mg 3 weeks ago. Then 10 mg for the last 3 weeks....
- I am on nexplanon and Paroxetine and have terrible mood swings, loss of libido and weight gain. Need to know who else suffers?
- Will you have Obstructed Labour with Crestor?
- Will you have Ear Pruritus with Rogaine?
- Will you have Cataract with Aminophylline?
- Will you have Lens Opacity with Aminophylline?
- Will you have Liver Disorder with Lactase?
- Ginger Root and Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei drug interaction
- Will you have Lacrimation Decreased with Verapamil Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Confusion with Bezalip?
- Norgestimate; Ethinyl Estradiol and Sublimaze Preservative Free drug interaction
- Will you have Fatigue with Fibrositis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.