What to expect when you take Omnaris and have Confusion?
Do you take Omnaris and have Confusion? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
743 reports have been studied.
570 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
173 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Omnaris and have Confusion:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Omnaris has active ingredients of ciclesonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Omnaris 1,232 users)
Confusion has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 49,437 Confusion patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Cirrhosis with Ornithine? - now
- Humira and Effexor drug interaction - now
- Will you have Dry Hair with Lithium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Thrusts with Fagopyrum Vulgare? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Alprostadil? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Stelara - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Imodium - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Novorapid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Sertraline, Lansoprazole - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.