What to expect when you take Paxil and have Macular rupture?
Do you take Paxil and have Macular rupture? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
14,677 reports have been studied.
9,977 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
4,700 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Macular rupture (breaks in macula a part of internal eye) has been reported by people with bronchitis, psoriasis, constipation, osteoporosis post-menopausal, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 22 Macular rupture patients).Paxil and Macular rupture
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Macular Rupture
- Support group for people who have Macular Rupture
- Support group for people who take Paxil
You may be interested in these posts
- Just wondering how common this is and where to get help
- Hi there, I am concerned I have had serotonin syndrome as was unwell last week, for over a week and put it down to having a tummy bug. I have only just started to feel better emotionally -Less Depressed on an increase from 10 -20 Paroxatine, so didn't want the Doctors to take me down to 10 mg
- I got my first DVT 6 months after I started Paxil. I got my second one after 2 yrs. Are there any lawsuits against this company? Thanks for any help.
- I just started taking Paxil yesterday and am worried about insomnia. Was on Lexapro but it made me feel like I was on speed and did not sleep at all I hope Paxil will be more sedating
- Can i take paxcil in the morning Abd hydroxzine in the evening with out side effects
- Will you have Shingles with Clonazepam?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Toe Swelling with Ivermectin?
- Will you have Tooth Disorder with Caduet?
- Will you have Anxiety with Magnevist?
- Potassium Citrate and Benicar drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
- Will you have Joint Lock with Potassium?
- Will you have Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type with Allegra?
- Will you have Macroglobulinemia - Primary with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.