What to expect when you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Degenerative disc disease?
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Degenerative disc disease? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
2,758 reports have been studied.
2,422 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
336 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Degenerative disc disease:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,917 users)
degenerative disc disease
Degenerative disc disease has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 13,620 Degenerative disc disease patients).
Recent general studies
- Subutex and Eastern White Cedar drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rabies with Simbrinza? - a second ago
- Vyvanse and Cafe Do Mato drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Essential Thrombocythemia and Sinusitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-75 and Oxybutynin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Anaphylactic Shock with Mebeverine Hydrochloride - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotension with Adderall Xr 25? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood In The Urine with Clonidine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Chest with Ultiva? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Ultiva? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.