What to expect when you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Intervertebral disc degeneration?
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Intervertebral disc degeneration? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,758 reports have been studied.
2,422 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
336 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Intervertebral disc degeneration:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,895 users)
intervertebral disc degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 13,382 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratolysis Exfoliativa Acquired with Colchicine? - now
- Will you have X-Ray Limb Abnormal with Glimepiride? - now
- Will you have Macular Vasospasm with Dexamethasone? - now
- Will you have Meningioma with Imuran? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Exfoliation with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Clonidine, Lorazepam, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Carvedilol - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Nuvigil - 40 minutes ago
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.