What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Addiction - drug?
Do you take Phenytoin and have Addiction - drug? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,503 reports have been studied.
1,259 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 8.34% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Phenytoin
- 8.02% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Phenytoin
1,244 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 11.66% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Phenytoin
Phenytoin has active ingredients of phenytoin. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Phenytoin 12,332 users)
addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, pain, depression (latest reports from 42,976 Addiction - drug patients).Phenytoin and Addiction - drug
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Wandalkar P, Daswani BR, Pandit PT, Ghongane BB, "A case of Phenytoin toxicity", INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN PHARMACY, BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY, 2014 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Addiction - Drug
- Support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, I’ve already shared this info...
- Hello, my name is Michelle. My mum (68 yrs old) takes both of these medications and we have been having huge issues trying to wean her off them and are finding GP support non existent. I appreciate that this group is for people taking both medications (an I don’t personally) but I would...
- Hi My name is Kathy My son uses cocaine and take lethothyroxine for hypothyroidism I'm interested to know the dangers of this combination My son is 22 yrs old
- i have been taking phenytoin since 1996 daily and diagnosed with as 10 months ago. is there a coorelation between these two?
- Hi iam mark. Im being dependent with this drug
- Will you have Blood Phosphorus Increased with Oxycontin?
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Megace?
- Will you have Blood Cortisol Increased with Slow-K?
- Will you have Drug Withdrawal Headache with Allegra?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Minoxidil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Blood Phosphorus Increased?
- Support group for people who take Megace and have Breast Tenderness?
- Support group for people who take Slow-K and have Blood Cortisol Increased?
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Drug Withdrawal Headache?
- Support group for people who take Minoxidil and have Arrhythmias?
Recent Care Guides
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.