What to expect when you take Plaquenil and have Cytology abnormal?
Do you take Plaquenil and have Cytology abnormal? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
11,093 reports have been studied.
9,447 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,646 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 42,979 users)
Cytology abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia (latest reports from 91 Cytology abnormal patients).Plaquenil and Cytology abnormal
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Cytology Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Cytology Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil
You may be interested in these posts
- I'd like to learn more about Plaquenil use with osteoarthritis!
- I was originally put on plaquenil for ra but after going for a second opinion the rheumatologist said I don't have ra I have osteo arthritis so he took me off the plaquenil now about 1 1/2 week later my knee is much worse, so I am putting myself on plaquenil again. I would appreciate any new...
- My name is Leslie. I'm 60 yrs old and diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis in 2012, high blood pressure and recently tested positive for a mixed connective tissue disease most likely sjogrens . I've been dealing with symptoms for years but recently become worse. The dr just prescribed Plaquenil...
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd, Shogruns and Reynauds. Hashelped joint pain and fatigue
- Hi. Starting these two Drugs tomorrow. How far apart is it safe to take these? 4 hrs??
- Will you have Skin Discoloration - Bluish with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Lips - Bluish with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Fingernails - Bluish with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Bluish Skin with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Bluish Lips And Fingernails with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Cyanosis with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Occupational Bronchitis with Probiotic?
- Will you have Stable Angina with Xalatan?
- Will you have Angina - Stable with Xalatan?
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Xalatan?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.