What to expect when you take Pravastatin sodium and have Lipodystrophy acquired?
Do you take Pravastatin sodium and have Lipodystrophy acquired? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
10,979 reports have been studied.
5,964 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
5,015 related reports were analyzed:
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 13,742 users)
Lipodystrophy acquired (a regional loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue which usually starts in the face, extends downward acquired) has been reported by people with hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, diabetes, gestational diabetes (latest reports from 2,424 Lipodystrophy acquired patients).Pravastatin sodium and Lipodystrophy acquired
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Lipodystrophy Acquired
- Support group for people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 69 and have had a few uti's....since I have been on pravastatin I have had one after another ...... Been on augmentum for ten days and stopped pravastatin. Started back on pravastatin and now have uti symptoms!!!!
- Anyone experience blisters on pravastatin?
- Hi, I've thought all along the pravastatin was causing the blisters. Was told poison ivy, but I'm still having outbreaks! How long will this continue after I stop the meds?
- Just started taking these meds together
- Hi - my name group name is wineva. I have been taking a statin for at least 10 years and the most recent one is pravastatin. Over a period of five years I have been following increasing HYPERPIGMENTATION of my face, namely forehead and cheeks, which started out as very small brown spots,...
- Will you have Nystagmus with Oxybutynin?
- Will you have Colitis with Prandin?
- Will you have Pulmonary Fibrosis with Lactobacillus Bulgaricus?
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Ketamine Hcl?
- Will you have Tracheostomy Malfunction with Dementia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxybutynin and have Nystagmus?
- Support group for people who take Prandin and have Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Bulgaricus and have Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Ketamine Hcl and have Muscle Fasciculation?
- Support group for people who have Dementia and Tracheostomy Malfunction?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.