What to expect when you take Pravastatin sodium and have Localized lymphadenopathy?
Do you take Pravastatin sodium and have Localized lymphadenopathy? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
10,979 reports have been studied.
5,964 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
5,015 related reports were analyzed:
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 13,742 users)
Localized lymphadenopathy (infection of lymph node present in only one region) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, breast cancer, crohn's disease (latest reports from 265 Localized lymphadenopathy patients).Pravastatin sodium and Localized lymphadenopathy
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Localized Lymphadenopathy
- Support group for people who have Localized Lymphadenopathy
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 69 and have had a few uti's....since I have been on pravastatin I have had one after another ...... Been on augmentum for ten days and stopped pravastatin. Started back on pravastatin and now have uti symptoms!!!!
- Anyone experience blisters on pravastatin?
- Hi, I've thought all along the pravastatin was causing the blisters. Was told poison ivy, but I'm still having outbreaks! How long will this continue after I stop the meds?
- Just started taking these meds together
- Hi - my name group name is wineva. I have been taking a statin for at least 10 years and the most recent one is pravastatin. Over a period of five years I have been following increasing HYPERPIGMENTATION of my face, namely forehead and cheeks, which started out as very small brown spots,...
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Opdivo?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Anoro Ellipta?
- What to expect when you take Taxol and have Salivary Gland Mucocoele?
- Will you have Tongue Discoloration with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Panic Attacks with Pylera?
- What to expect when you take Zetia and have Frequent Bowel Movements?
- Will you have Bacterial Sepsis with Minirin?
- Will you have Shock Lung with Decadron?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Zyprexa?
- Will you have Oral Herpes with Paracetamol?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.