What to expect when you take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma infection?
Do you take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma infection? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
13,596 reports have been studied.
7,414 related reports were analyzed:
6,182 related reports were analyzed:
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 114,129 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).Prednisolone and Ureaplasma infection
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone
You may be interested in these posts
- I have GC A and have been On Prednisolone for 6 months. My hair is now calling out. Will it grow back?
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition
- PMR Prednisolone tapering Folliculitis on thighs and buttocks
- Will you have Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction with Zopiclone?
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Pancreatin?
- Will you have Soft Tissue Infection with Bowel Movement Irregularity?
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Pancreatin?
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Pancreatin?
- Will you have Emesis with Pancreatin?
- Will you have Vomiting with Pancreatin?
- Will you have Lacrimal Gland Enlargement with Myasthenia Gravis?
- Will you have Chronic Pancreatitis with Invokana?
- Will you have Radiculopathy with Proglycem?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.