What to expect when you take Progesterone and have Abdominal hernia gangrenous?
Do you take Progesterone and have Abdominal hernia gangrenous? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,460 reports have been studied.
3,460 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Progesterone has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Progesterone 9,666 users)
abdominal hernia gangrenous
Abdominal hernia gangrenous (abdominal hernia leading to tissue death) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, asthma, mucopolysaccharidosis i, cough (latest reports from 5 Abdominal hernia gangrenous patients).Progesterone and Abdominal hernia gangrenous
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Progesterone and have Abdominal Hernia Gangrenous
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Hernia Gangrenous
- Support group for people who take Progesterone
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Jan. I am Having clicking or twitching of the muscles in my ear causing a horrible noise . Very disturbing!
- I'm wondering if the recent problems I've had with jaw clenching and brutish at night have to do with my progesterone use
- Hi, my name is yovana and I started taking progesterone and fluoxetine a couple of days ago and I have been feeling more depressed than usual for no reason. Has anybody else experienced this?
- Does it need to continue progesterone or i have to discountinue cause my cough is horrible.i did ivf and as a supplement therapy i do progesterone shots
- I started taking 100mg progesterone before bedtime one year ago. Around that same time I caught a cold. I had a severe cough with my cold. Months later I still had cough. In August dr. Uped dosage to 200mg. After having pulmonary function test and lung x-Ray (all normal) thank God. I started...
- Ativan and Yao Jiu Ha drug interaction
- Will you have Factor Viii Inhibition with Clonidine?
- Will you have Myocarditis Post Infection with Ativan?
- Will you have Pancreatic Disorder with Tuberculosis?
- Bumex and Garamycin drug interaction
- Will you have Seizure Anoxic with Flexeril?
- Will you have Hiccups with Cortisone Acetate?
- Will you have Singultus with Cortisone Acetate?
- Will you have Swelling with Patanol?
- Will you have Anasarca with Patanol?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.