What to expect when you take Propofol and have Fibromyositis?
Do you take Propofol and have Fibromyositis? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3,399 reports have been studied.
1,698 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,701 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Propofol and have Fibromyositis:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy abnormal. (latest outcomes from Propofol 19,821 users)
Fibromyositis (widespread pain in a person's muscles and soft tissues) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, pain, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 57,902 Fibromyositis patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Impaired Driving Ability with Valtrex? - a second ago
- Will you have Learning Disorder with Zyrtec? - a second ago
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Mirvaso? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thin Bones with Thorazine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteoporosis with Thorazine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Tramadol for a 70 year old man - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Xanax, Xarelto, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Zolpidem, Metformin - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Nicorette - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Omeprazole - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Protonix, Xarelto, Effexor Xr, Lyrica, Oxycodone, Lisinopril - 51 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.