What to expect when you take Propofol and have Fibromyositis?
Do you take Propofol and have Fibromyositis? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,399 reports have been studied.
1,698 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,701 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy abnormal. (latest outcomes from Propofol 17,264 users)
Fibromyositis (widespread pain in a person's muscles and soft tissues) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 51,477 Fibromyositis patients).Propofol and Fibromyositis
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Propofol and have Fibromyositis
- Support group for people who have Fibromyositis
- Support group for people who take Propofol
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name isHeather I have suffered with fibromyalgia for 15yrs and have been having trouble with my eyes for the four years and even go blind in one eye I have just been diagnosed with amaurosis fugal after test at optitions and hospital
- I live with Fibromyalgia for the last 10 years at least and now my husband ask me for divorce married 14 years, moved from France to Panama to be with Him, now alone in Panama, many friends, but all have they own life, I am 68 and now taking lorenzypam for my sleepness night and depression, that...
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- I have had fibromyalgia and back problems for the last 15 years. I live with pain and am good at taking care of myself. However, fibro has robbed me of my old life of working, hiking, yard work, and anything else that takes energy. I struggle with the depression that accompanies fibro, but I...
- I have had Fibromyalgia for 20 years. Despite the "experts" who claim Fibro is not progressive, I strongly believe that it is. Fibro is a CNS disease, and we tend to have an over worked, hyper sensitive nervous system, with a long history of damage caused by excessive, high levels of stress...
- Will you have Gallbladder Pain with Escitalopram?
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Imodium?
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Vimpat?
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Acai?
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Busulfex?
- Will you have Blood Calcium Decreased with Lotrimin?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Lower with Sleep Aid?
- Will you have Ipf with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Hyperreflexia with Panic Attack?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.