What to expect when you take Prozac and have Gluten intolerance?
Do you take Prozac and have Gluten intolerance? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
18,982 reports have been studied.
13,879 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
5,103 related reports were analyzed:
Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 64,960 users)
Gluten intolerance (spectrum of disorders, including celiac disease and wheat allergy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 6,327 Gluten intolerance patients).Prozac and Gluten intolerance
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Gluten Intolerance
- Support group for people who have Gluten Intolerance
- Support group for people who take Prozac
You may be interested in these posts
- I take lexapro and timolol. I am thinking of changing from lexapro to prozac. Can I take prozac with timolol eye drops?
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996 with stage 0 DCIS. 19 lymph nodes removed and a total mastectomy. Good for 20 years. 2016 diagnosed with stage 4 to the bones. I started Prozac 5 mg 3 weeks ago. Then 10 mg for the last 3 weeks....
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle twitches in my legs seem to have increased as well. Anyone else had this effect?
- I’m diagnosed with bipolar since 10 years and I’m suffering from hypersexuality
- Hey new to the site. Have there been good or bad side effects mixing both?
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Reflux with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Pyrosis with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Non-Cardiac Chest Pain with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Heartburn - Chronic with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Heartburn with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Will you have Gerds with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
- Telmisartan and Cipro drug interaction
- Will you have Gerd with Mucopolysaccharidosis I?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.