What to expect when you take Rapamune and have Crepitations?
Do you take Rapamune and have Crepitations? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,660 reports have been studied.
1,045 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,615 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Rapamune has active ingredients of sirolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Rapamune 9,537 users)
Crepitations (noises are produced by the rubbing of parts one against the other) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 2,715 Crepitations patients).Rapamune and Crepitations
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Rapamune and have Crepitations
- Support group for people who have Crepitations
- Support group for people who take Rapamune
You may be interested in these posts
- I suffer with allergies practically 8 months of the year, since relocating to San Antonio Texas 5 years ago. My son research often and he has come up with the turmeric oil . I am a liver transplant recipient. I had to check for drug interactions and saw this group.
- I have had double vision for almost 5 months now. Some days it looks much better than other days. My MRI scans show nothing wrong with my brain and the bloodwork my Neuro othamologist had me take showed no signs either. He has asked me to come back in a few weeks to check it. I take...
- I'm a 15 month post liver transplant patient currently taking Rapamune and developed shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex.
- Will you have Disorientation with Baclofen?
- Will you have Gallbladder Disease with Premarin?
- Will you have Head Trauma with Enalapril Maleate?
- Will you have Nocturia with Premarin?
- Will you have Pituitary Tumour Recurrent with Depo-Provera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Disorientation?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Gallbladder Disease?
- Support group for people who take Enalapril Maleate and have Head Trauma?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Nocturia?
- Support group for people who take Depo-Provera and have Pituitary Tumour Recurrent?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.