What to expect when you take Rapamune and have Crepitations?
Do you take Rapamune and have Crepitations? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2,660 reports have been studied.
1,045 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,615 related reports were analyzed:
Do you take Rapamune and have Crepitations:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Rapamune has active ingredients of sirolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Rapamune 10,336 users)
Crepitations (noises are produced by the rubbing of parts one against the other) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 3,007 Crepitations patients).
Recent general studies
- Creeper and Acetic Acid W/ Hydrocortisone drug interaction - now
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride W/Epinephrine and Xarelto drug interaction - now
- Erand Karkati and Ifex/Mesnex Kit drug interaction - a second ago
- Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride and Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Hep-Lock U/P and Prolixin Enanthate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prozac, Enskyce - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mobic, Meloxicam - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Mobic - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.