What to expect when you take Relpax and have Scoliosis?
Do you take Relpax and have Scoliosis? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
907 reports have been studied.
768 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
139 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Relpax has active ingredients of eletriptan hydrobromide. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Relpax 5,786 users)
Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 6,619 Scoliosis patients).Relpax and Scoliosis
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Relpax and have Scoliosis
- Support group for people who have Scoliosis
- Support group for people who take Relpax
You may be interested in these posts
- Was 30 pounds overweight that was really affecting tachycardia due to insulin spikes caused by bad eating. So far lost 20 pounds but working on right thoracic scoliosis exercises to help muscles adjust to lower weight on front (belly) .
- Hi I mainly try to avoid pain! Have had chronic migraines for 40 years, largely controlled the last 4 when propanalol was added to my menu. Also have severe arthritis in my toes. Hallus rigidus in my great toe led to a hemicap implant 3 years ago. It failed and last summer they fused the...
- My daughter got the Gardasil vaccine when she was younger, she is now 26. She was diagnosed with scoliosis her senior year in high school. I only just now entertained the idea if scoliosis was connected to the Gardasil. So I googled it and my heart sunk when all this stuff came up in my search....
- I'm surprised to know that a group like this exists. I hope you would be willing to help me along this path
- I am 65 yo and have scoliosis and osteoporosis and am experiencing gastrointestinal problems much like a hiatal hernia with new pain under my left clavicle which is very sore.
- Will you have Sputum Discoloured with Lithium Carbonate?
- Will you have Saliva Discoloration with Quantitative Stool Fat Determination?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Contrave?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Simvastatin?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Aloe Vera?
- Will you have Mental Impairment with Amoxicillin?
- What to expect when you have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type and Uc?
- Will you have Barotrauma with Lescol Xl?
- Will you have Ventricular Hypertrophy with Revlimid?
- What to expect when you take Navelbine and have Bone Loss?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.