What to expect when you take Relpax and have Spinal curvature?
Do you take Relpax and have Spinal curvature? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
907 reports have been studied.
768 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
139 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Relpax and have Spinal curvature:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Relpax has active ingredients of eletriptan hydrobromide. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Relpax 6,358 users)
Spinal curvature has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,355 Spinal curvature patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Nexavar? - now
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Nexavar? - now
- Will you have Reflux with Nexavar? - now
- Will you have Pyrosis with Nexavar? - now
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Nexavar? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Implanon - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.