What to expect when you take Rifadin and have Bladder infection?
Do you take Rifadin and have Bladder infection? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
738 reports have been studied.
319 related reports were analyzed:
Most common co-existing conditions:
419 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Rifadin and have Bladder infection:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Rifadin has active ingredients of rifampin. (latest outcomes from Rifadin 1,776 users)
Bladder infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 152,347 Bladder infection patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Menstrual Cramp Relief with Prolia? - now
- Will you have Acute Leukaemia with Boo? - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumonia Aspergillus with Oxy-Kesso-Tetra? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Suffocation Feeling with Remicade? - 3 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Paeonia Mascula drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lymphopenia with Orencia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Root Canal with Phentermine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertensive Cardiomyopathy with Mirtazapine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Ephedrine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pituitary Apoplexy with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.