What to expect when you take Silver and have Tension?
Do you take Silver and have Tension? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
121 reports have been studied.
72 related reports were analyzed:
49 related reports were analyzed:
Silver has active ingredients of colloidal silver. (latest outcomes from Silver 670 users)
Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 366,741 Tension patients).Silver and Tension
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Silver and have Tension
- Support group for people who have Tension
- Support group for people who take Silver
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- like to hear peoples hx of use and the fear associated with becoming addicted
- I had balanitis type situation from last two years and above. From last 6 months I am getting problem of anxiety and from last 1 month I found that I had anxiety attack.
- Help. I have been suffering for over a year with scary symptoms, have changed GP, have no answers, it is ruining my life.
- Hi my name is Gwen. I take Ambien for sleep but it has an anxiolytic effect on me so that i cam calm down and dont have anxious thoughts running through my head when i am trying to sleep. Basically, it does double duty for me: calms my anxiety so that i can sleep, and then physically puts me to sleep.
- Will you have Vaccination Site Abscess with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Waldenstrom'S Macroglobulinaemia Refractory with Rabeprazole Sodium?
- Vimovo and Trazodone Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Fluoride and Advair Diskus 100/50 drug interaction
- Baclofen and Pagitane drug interaction
- Will you have Skin Discoloration with Yaz?
- Will you have Skin Discolouration with Yaz?
- Will you have Coronary Heart Disease with Azelastine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Chd with Azelastine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Cad with Azelastine Hydrochloride?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.