What to expect when you take Silver and have Tension?
Do you take Silver and have Tension? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
121 reports have been studied.
72 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
49 related reports were analyzed:
Most common co-existing conditions:
- 10.2% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Silver
Silver has active ingredients of colloidal silver. (latest outcomes from Silver 516 users)
Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Tension patients).Silver and Tension
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Silver and have Tension
- Support group for people who have Tension
- Support group for people who take Silver
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety. I'm not sure it is normal. I don't know what to do.
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg & eventually over time was increased to 75mcg. As of late I have stared experiencing severe nervousness & anxiety which seemed to appear out of the blue. I had my thyroid levels checked & they were in...
- Hi I am Dinesh from Singapore. I had a 100% block of 1arterly and went through stent procudere. Discharged from hospital 4 days later. I travelled back to hometown 1 day after discharging. I had serious headache like nerve bursting for 3 days and didn't sleep at all. Then the pain went off. I...
- I just found this site while searching for causes of excessive sweating. In particular, when taking Nucynta for pain. For me, the excessive sweating has only gotten worse of the past several years and seems to correlate to an increase in Nucynta dosage. I currently take Nucynta ER 250 twice...
- Hello. I am trying to find out information on taking silver when you have Mycobacterium avium complex. Please if anyone can give me information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
- Will you have Bronchospasm with Sedation?
- Will you have Hydrometra with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Loss Of Smell with Aranesp?
- Will you have Autism with Methylprednisolone?
- Will you have Back Pain Aggravated with Aldactone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sedation and Bronchospasm?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Hydrometra?
- Support group for people who take Aranesp and have Loss Of Smell?
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Autism?
- Support group for people who take Aldactone and have Back Pain Aggravated?
- What to expect when you have Sedation and Bronchospasm?
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and have Hydrometra?
- What to expect when you take Aranesp and have Loss Of Smell?
- What to expect when you take Methylprednisolone and have Autism?
- What to expect when you take Aldactone and have Back Pain Aggravated?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.