What to expect when you take Sirolimus and have Hydrometra?
Do you take Sirolimus and have Hydrometra? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Sirolimus has active ingredients of sirolimus. (latest outcomes from Sirolimus 3,381 users)
Hydrometra (distended uterus filled with clear non infected fluid) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, osteopenia, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 171 Hydrometra patients).Sirolimus and Hydrometra
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Sirolimus and have Hydrometra
- Support group for people who have Hydrometra
- Support group for people who take Sirolimus
You may be interested in these posts
- I take Sirolimus. At what dose is interaction with 10mg Crestor dangerous?
- Is there anything to stop the upset stomach?
- i currently take .5 sirolimus daily following SCT 4 1/2 yrs ago. want to know how people taking sirolimus feel about also taking turmeric.
- Will you have Insomnia Concerns with Tasigna?
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Zometa?
- Will you have Abnormal Weight Gain with Hypothyroidism?
- What to expect when you take Imuran and have The Flu?
- Will you have Asthenia with Gleevec?
- What to expect when you take Miralax and have Melanosis Coli?
- What to expect when you have Vitamin B-3 Deficiency and Fatigue Aggravated?
- Will you have Ph Semen Increased with Toothache?
- Will you have Weight with Avodart?
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Halcion?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.