What to expect when you take Solu-medrol and have Colitis microscopic?
Do you take Solu-medrol and have Colitis microscopic? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
6,075 reports have been studied.
3,316 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
2,759 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Solu-medrol has active ingredients of methylprednisolone sodium succinate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Solu-medrol 23,862 users)
Colitis microscopic (inflammation of colon with diarrhoea and abdominal cramps) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis (latest reports from 2,157 Colitis microscopic patients).Solu-medrol and Colitis microscopic
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Solu-Medrol and have Colitis Microscopic
- Support group for people who have Colitis Microscopic
- Support group for people who take Solu-Medrol
You may be interested in these posts
- I was diagnosed with microscopic colitis 8 years ago. I had been taking Lexapro for many years before that. I since stopped but my colitis is even worse and I am severely depressed. Any thoughts about a coonection ... or not ... between the Lexapro and the microscopic colotis?
- Just started taking Cholestipol a week ago for unconfirmed diagnosis of macrobiotic colitis. I am still have some cramping and bloating. Has anyone used loperamide after starting Colestipol?
- I was on Enbril for 15 yrs. And I believe it was the cause of my microscopic colitis
- I have ptosis. I was given solu medrol
- I have been getting 1000mg of Solumedrol infusion for the last 2 months, I am now taking 1000mg bi weekly, Have had side spread itching for last 4 weeks. I am taking an antihistamine at nite for the last 3 days and it seems to be helping a lot.
- Will you have Ejection Fraction Decreased with Reopro?
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Psyllium?
- Will you have Pulmonary Valve Calcification with Gladyne?
- Will you have Perineal Pain Male with Cashou?
- Will you have Urine Odor Abnormal with Effexor?
- Will you have Urine Odour Abnormal with Effexor?
- Fenoprofen Calcium and Progesterone drug interaction
- Will you have Tooth Infection with Horse Chestnut?
- Will you have Diabetes with Polyuria?
- Will you have Periapical Abscess with Horse Chestnut?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.