What to expect when you take Sprycel and have Decreased muscle tone?
Do you take Sprycel and have Decreased muscle tone? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,038 reports have been studied.
1,011 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,027 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 12,292 users)
decreased muscle tone
Decreased muscle tone has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 9,063 Decreased muscle tone patients).Sprycel and Decreased muscle tone
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Sprycel and have Decreased Muscle Tone
- Support group for people who have Decreased Muscle Tone
- Support group for people who take Sprycel
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a male who is 55. Three years ago I was diagnosed with CML. I started on Tasigna and have used all the TKI drugs. I get pancreatitis from all of them. My doctor said it is because I have a fatty liver now. I can not take a full dose of Sprycell to get into remission because of my...
- I am a 51 year old female who was diagnosed with CML three years ago. I was a very active and relatively healthy individual prior to diagnosis. Since being diagnosed I have developed a myriad of conditions and suffer from a host of adverse effects. I hope to gain some insight and knowledge...
- Hi my name is Brian and I was diagnosed with CML in Jan 2018.Doing well but memory is slipping
- Been a cml patient since 2012 and experience different side effects with Sprycel the latest being facial flushness. Yet it is not my blood pressure the cause I am being told. Also, stretching in the neck area and chest discomfort. Theee Year’s tried Tasigna but bad reaction with rash and...
- I have been feeling depressed, not about leukemia though. I have been crying a lot and I just realize sprycel can cause depression
- Will you have Cat Scratch Fever with Lorazepam?
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Risperidone?
- Will you have Swelling with Naproxen?
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Alcohol?
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Allopurinol?
- Tapazole and Zopiclone drug interaction
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Naproxen?
- Will you have Gout with Actos?
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Diclofenac Sodium?
- Will you have Theft with Zyban?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.