What to expect when you take Sprycel and have Floppy?
Do you take Sprycel and have Floppy? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2,038 reports have been studied.
1,011 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,027 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Sprycel and have Floppy:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 15,136 users)
Floppy has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 10,148 Floppy patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Hysterectomy with Reglan? - now
- Will you have Osmolar Gap Abnormal with Diazepam? - a second ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Alora? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Alora? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Alora? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Montelukast Sodium - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.