What to expect when you take Sprycel and have Floppy?
Do you take Sprycel and have Floppy? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,038 reports have been studied.
1,011 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,027 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 12,292 users)
Floppy has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 9,063 Floppy patients).Sprycel and Floppy
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Sprycel and have Floppy
- Support group for people who have Floppy
- Support group for people who take Sprycel
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a male who is 55. Three years ago I was diagnosed with CML. I started on Tasigna and have used all the TKI drugs. I get pancreatitis from all of them. My doctor said it is because I have a fatty liver now. I can not take a full dose of Sprycell to get into remission because of my...
- I am a 51 year old female who was diagnosed with CML three years ago. I was a very active and relatively healthy individual prior to diagnosis. Since being diagnosed I have developed a myriad of conditions and suffer from a host of adverse effects. I hope to gain some insight and knowledge...
- Hi my name is Brian and I was diagnosed with CML in Jan 2018.Doing well but memory is slipping
- Been a cml patient since 2012 and experience different side effects with Sprycel the latest being facial flushness. Yet it is not my blood pressure the cause I am being told. Also, stretching in the neck area and chest discomfort. Theee Year’s tried Tasigna but bad reaction with rash and...
- I have been feeling depressed, not about leukemia though. I have been crying a lot and I just realize sprycel can cause depression
- Will you have Tachyphrenia with Abilify?
- Will you have Respiratory Arrest with Xylocaine?
- Will you have Suicide Attempt with Didrex?
- Will you have Aggression with Indomethacin?
- Will you have Nosocomial Infection with Stelara?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Abilify and have Tachyphrenia?
- Support group for people who take Xylocaine and have Respiratory Arrest?
- Support group for people who take Didrex and have Suicide Attempt?
- Support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Aggression?
- Support group for people who take Stelara and have Nosocomial Infection?
Recent Care Guides
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.