What to expect when you take Sprycel and have Hypotonic infant?
Do you take Sprycel and have Hypotonic infant? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,038 reports have been studied.
1,011 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,027 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 12,292 users)
Hypotonic infant (low muscle tone in infant) has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 9,063 Hypotonic infant patients).Sprycel and Hypotonic infant
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Sprycel and have Hypotonic Infant
- Support group for people who have Hypotonic Infant
- Support group for people who take Sprycel
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a male who is 55. Three years ago I was diagnosed with CML. I started on Tasigna and have used all the TKI drugs. I get pancreatitis from all of them. My doctor said it is because I have a fatty liver now. I can not take a full dose of Sprycell to get into remission because of my...
- I am a 51 year old female who was diagnosed with CML three years ago. I was a very active and relatively healthy individual prior to diagnosis. Since being diagnosed I have developed a myriad of conditions and suffer from a host of adverse effects. I hope to gain some insight and knowledge...
- Hi my name is Brian and I was diagnosed with CML in Jan 2018.Doing well but memory is slipping
- Been a cml patient since 2012 and experience different side effects with Sprycel the latest being facial flushness. Yet it is not my blood pressure the cause I am being told. Also, stretching in the neck area and chest discomfort. Theee Year’s tried Tasigna but bad reaction with rash and...
- I have been feeling depressed, not about leukemia though. I have been crying a lot and I just realize sprycel can cause depression
- Robaxin and Milk Thistle drug interaction
- Will you have Paresthesias with Rebif?
- Will you have Chd with Flovent?
- Will you have Lung Infection with Ciprodex?
- What to expect when you take Nolvadex and have Warts?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and Milk Thistle
- Support group for people who take Rebif and have Paresthesias?
- Support group for people who take Flovent and have Chd?
- Support group for people who take Ciprodex and have Lung Infection?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.