What to expect when you take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema?
Do you take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
10,313 reports have been studied.
4,152 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
6,161 related reports were analyzed:
Do you take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Tacrolimus has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Tacrolimus 39,784 users)
Papilloedema (optic disc swelling) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c (latest reports from 4,323 Papilloedema patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dulani S, Dulani R, Lele S, Diagavane S, Anjankar S, Jaiswal N, Subramaniam PS, Juneja R, "Chronic Subdural Haematoma in a Case of Hyperthyroidism Presenting with Papilledema", Chinese Medicine, 2012 Dec .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Ankylosis with Xgeva? - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Cefpodoxime Proxetil and have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Intrahepatic Cholestasis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Intrahepatic Cholestasis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Intrahepatic Cholestasis? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levo-t - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Losartan, Verapamil Hcl, Flecainide Acetate - an hour ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Levofloxacin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Bystolic, Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 9 year old girl who takes Keppra - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.