What to expect when you take Taxol and have Salivary gland mucocoele?
Do you take Taxol and have Salivary gland mucocoele? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
11,516 reports have been studied.
8,663 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
2,853 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Taxol has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Taxol 26,149 users)
salivary gland mucocoele
Salivary gland mucocoele (a cyst with mucous on salivary gland) has been reported by people with quit smoking, acne, depression, acne cystic, prostatomegaly (latest reports from 7 Salivary gland mucocoele patients).Taxol and Salivary gland mucocoele
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Taxol and have Salivary Gland Mucocoele
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Mucocoele
- Support group for people who take Taxol
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello, I am a 67 yr. old female with "HER2+, ER-/PR-" breast cancer (stage 1, grade 3). I finished 8 rounds of Taxol/Herceptin chemo on 3/5/2018. Completed with 4 weeks of radiation on 5/15/2018, and now I am on "Herceptin only" until January next year. I started having this itchy, tingling,...
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- My sister had her first taxol treatment and am trying to find out what others have done to control excessive thirst
- 1st weekly doses of Taxol for breast cancer. On day 4 experienced restless leg syndrome and abdominal pain.
- I am not the patient but relative of someone on Taxol. He has been on it for about 2 or 3 months and it was given to him as a last option as they had tried other chemo drugs as well as immunetherapy. The other drugs held the cancer stable for some time but as we all know, it gets worse. He...
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Opdivo?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Anoro Ellipta?
- What to expect when you take Taxol and have Salivary Gland Mucocoele?
- Will you have Tongue Discoloration with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Panic Attacks with Pylera?
- What to expect when you take Zetia and have Frequent Bowel Movements?
- Will you have Bacterial Sepsis with Minirin?
- Will you have Shock Lung with Decadron?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Zyprexa?
- Will you have Oral Herpes with Paracetamol?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.