What to expect when you take Tegretol and have Hair loss?
Do you take Tegretol and have Hair loss? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
7,818 reports have been studied.
4,654 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
3,164 related reports were analyzed:
Do you take Tegretol and have Hair loss:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 36,399 users)
Hair loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, breast cancer female, high blood pressure (latest reports from 127,866 Hair loss patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Yavaşoğlu I, Sargın G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
- Lindsey SF, Tosti A, "Hair loss induced by tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitors", J Clin Investigat Dermatol, 2014 Jan .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hallucination, Olfactory with Nuvigil? - a second ago
- Will you have Infection with Remodulin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache with Feraheme? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Head with Feraheme? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Headaches with Feraheme? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Ramipril - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diprosone - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Provigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.