What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Eczema?
Do you take Telmisartan and have Eczema? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3,085 reports have been studied.
1,526 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,559 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Telmisartan and have Eczema:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Telmisartan has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Telmisartan 2,266 users)
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, crohn's disease (latest reports from 18,131 Eczema patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
Recent general studies
- Requip and Chantix drug interaction - now
- Will you have Angina - Stable with Lodine? - a second ago
- Will you have Angina Pectoris with Lodine? - a second ago
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Lodine? - a second ago
- Will you have Stable Angina with Lodine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.