What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Eczema?
Do you take Telmisartan and have Eczema? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,085 reports have been studied.
1,526 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,559 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Telmisartan has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Telmisartan 2,256 users)
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, asthma (latest reports from 14,726 Eczema patients).Telmisartan and Eczema
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Eczema
- Support group for people who have Eczema
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! Happy to find this group. I am a 67 year old woman I’ve been on Telmisartan 40 milligrams daily since 2001. It has been a mainstay of my hypertension treatment in consort with hydrochlorthizide 25 milligrams and Toprol-XL (brand, not generic). The three have worked beautifully together for...
- My name is Evy and I am very suspicious that I have come down with bad eczema & my Dr. will not listen..I think it is because I have been on Amlodipine & Atenolol for 30 years! A total physical exam revealed nothing wrong, except Eczema!
- Hello, My name is kendal. I have been suffering from atopical dermatitis and Mctd for years. I first was diagnosed with Atopical dermatitis about 7 yrs ago when I had spots of rashes that wouldn't go away. They treated me with UVB light treatments and allergy shots 3xs a day for 1 yr. After...
- Hello, Gabrielle here. I've been taking Telmisartan and have had nosebleeds. Last night's went for over eight hours before it finally dried up. Increased blood flow and widening blood vessels is great when it's inside the body, but not much fun when it's outside and I have to sit up, clamping...
- I've been struggling with eczema for five years now following cancer treatment. I have tons of allergies and despite a very strict diet my eczema is out of control. When I get busy I tend to forget my medicine. Few weeks ago I started thinking my lisnopri might have something to do with it...
- Will you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Throat - Sore with Urinary Tract Infection - Complicated?
- Paracetamol and Trimethoprim drug interaction
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Mebendazole?
- Will you have Quartan Malaria with Advil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection - Complicated and Throat - Sore?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and Trimethoprim
- Support group for people who take Mebendazole and have Seizure Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Advil and have Quartan Malaria?
Recent Care Guides
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.