What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Pad?
Do you take Telmisartan and have Pad? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,085 reports have been studied.
1,526 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,559 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Telmisartan has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Telmisartan 2,256 users)
Pad has been reported by people with high blood pressure, preventive health care, arteriosclerosis of the extremities, insomnia, dementia alzheimer's type (latest reports from 778 Pad patients).Telmisartan and Pad
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Pad
- Support group for people who have Pad
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! Happy to find this group. I am a 67 year old woman I’ve been on Telmisartan 40 milligrams daily since 2001. It has been a mainstay of my hypertension treatment in consort with hydrochlorthizide 25 milligrams and Toprol-XL (brand, not generic). The three have worked beautifully together for...
- I was recently diagnosed with PVD and I have been on Diovan for years. I will be 58 In October. It seems like the floater are really bad in my eyes and they are very dry all the time. Is anyone else having the really dry eyes?
- Hello, Gabrielle here. I've been taking Telmisartan and have had nosebleeds. Last night's went for over eight hours before it finally dried up. Increased blood flow and widening blood vessels is great when it's inside the body, but not much fun when it's outside and I have to sit up, clamping...
- I've slowly lost ability to walk or stand for any length of time over the past year, this past February I woke up with terrible left foot pain. Thought it would go away but after a week + still having pain I figured it must be a pinched nerve in my back since I have had chiropractic treatments...
- Did a lot of research into what HBP medication I should consider. I settled onto ARBs as they seem to be the newer medicines that are addressing the shortcomings of ACE inhibitors and CCB. Since my HBP is not extreme, monotherapy looks like a good approach and ARBs looked like a good place to...
- Will you have Disorientation with Baclofen?
- Will you have Gallbladder Disease with Premarin?
- Will you have Head Trauma with Enalapril Maleate?
- Will you have Nocturia with Premarin?
- Will you have Pituitary Tumour Recurrent with Depo-Provera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Disorientation?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Gallbladder Disease?
- Support group for people who take Enalapril Maleate and have Head Trauma?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Nocturia?
- Support group for people who take Depo-Provera and have Pituitary Tumour Recurrent?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.