What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Pad?
Do you take Telmisartan and have Pad? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3,085 reports have been studied.
1,526 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,559 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Telmisartan and have Pad:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Telmisartan has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Telmisartan 2,266 users)
Pad has been reported by people with high blood pressure, preventive health care, arteriosclerosis of the extremities, insomnia, gastric ulcer (latest reports from 778 Pad patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Mucinex Dm and Propranolol Hydrochloride - now
- Unisom and Labetalol Hydrocloride drug interaction - now
- Will you have Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome with Raynaud'S Phenomenon? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Poor R-Wave Progression with Sarcoidosis? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Flovent Hfa? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.