What to expect when you take Tolbutamide and have Inability to speak?
Do you take Tolbutamide and have Inability to speak? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
85 reports have been studied.
40 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 15.0% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Tolbutamide
Most common co-existing conditions:
45 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 11.11% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Tolbutamide
Most common co-existing conditions:
- 13.33% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Tolbutamide
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone (acth), plasma ($107.00) Add to cart
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Growth hormone (hgh), serum ($71.00) Add to cart
- Luteinizing hormone (lh), serum ($47.00) Add to cart
- Prolactin ($71.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Tolbutamide has active ingredients of tolbutamide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Tolbutamide 588 users)
inability to speak
Inability to speak has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Inability to speak patients).Tolbutamide and Inability to speak
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Tolbutamide and have Inability To Speak
- Support group for people who have Inability To Speak
- Support group for people who take Tolbutamide
Can you answer these questions
- Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any medication for GAD+Aphasia? I've tried all kinds of SSRIs and older medications but they do not help. I experienced only with Lustral (Zoloft) a honeymoon for a bout 4 weeks, then it seemed like it stopped to work.
- If you take trazodone at night will it cause you to be drugged and have slurred speech the next afternoon?
- Female born 25th of Dec 1934. On the 5th Dec 2017 started Effexor 37.5 mg for 1 week and then 75mg with Seroquel 25mg per day .Drugs taken at 8pm . Slurred speech at mid day for 2-3 hours. Some confusion ,forgetting some words and short memory facts during the day. Will these side effects...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of...
You may be interested in these posts
- I’m the wife of a 39 year old who is on Entresto to treat heart failure.
- I have to speak in public and the speech problem is impeding this. Can anyone please help.
- Recently had Kybella on 2/17. Experienced immediate nerve damage which was evident in my crooked smile/chin. 4 vials injected evenly under chin/jowls. Will my slurred speech and facial asymmetry resolve or is there a chance it may not heal 100%?
- 14 year old son took Tamiflu he have a slurred or delay in his speech. Almost lije a slight studder
- I suddenly developed slurred speech and have had symptoms now for almost 2 years. I have had just about all the neurological tests you can have with no known cause found. I will slur most mornings about an hour after I get up for about an hour and then it goes away. It may (or may not) occur...
- Will you have Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes Simplex) with Loratadine?
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Fluphenazine Decanoate drug interaction
- Will you have Suction Curettage with Achromotrichia Acquired?
- Will you have Abortion with Achromotrichia Acquired?
- Will you have Motormental Retardation with Sciatica?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes Simplex)?
- Support group for people who take Escitalopram Oxalate and Fluphenazine Decanoate
- Support group for people who have Achromotrichia Acquired and Suction Curettage?
- Support group for people who have Achromotrichia Acquired and Abortion?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Motormental Retardation?
- What to expect when you take Loratadine and have Herpes Labialis (Oral Herpes Simplex)?
- What to expect when you take Escitalopram Oxalate and Fluphenazine Decanoate
- What to expect when you have Achromotrichia Acquired and Suction Curettage?
- What to expect when you have Achromotrichia Acquired and Abortion?
- What to expect when you have Sciatica and Motormental Retardation?
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Mg, Amoxil, Multivitamin
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Marijuana
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Opdivo
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Invega, Norvasc
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Flexeril, Crestor, Cymbalta, Lisinopril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.