What to expect when you take Topicort and have Kaolin cephalin clotting time abnormal?
Do you take Topicort and have Kaolin cephalin clotting time abnormal? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
168 reports have been studied.
113 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
55 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Topicort and have Kaolin cephalin clotting time abnormal:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 446 users)
kaolin cephalin clotting time abnormal
Kaolin cephalin clotting time abnormal has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, urinary tract infection, high blood pressure, arthritis bacterial, coronary arterial stent insertion (latest reports from 7 Kaolin cephalin clotting time abnormal patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nasal Dryness with Caffeine? - now
- Will you have Fever Blisters And Canker Sores with Flomax? - now
- Atrovent Hfa and N - Acetyl Glucosamine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Screen Positive with Ketorolac Tromethamine? - 6 seconds ago
- Claritin-D 24 Hour and Ibuprin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lopressor, Nexium 24hr, Symbicort, Cardura, Fluticasone Propionate - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.