What to expect when you take Torsemide and have Hypopnoea?
Do you take Torsemide and have Hypopnoea? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,066 reports have been studied.
1,140 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
926 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Torsemide has active ingredients of torsemide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Torsemide 13,798 users)
Hypopnoea (decrease in the breathing rate) has been reported by people with pain, asthma, renal failure chronic, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,961 Hypopnoea patients).Torsemide and Hypopnoea
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Torsemide and have Hypopnoea
- Support group for people who have Hypopnoea
- Support group for people who take Torsemide
You may be interested in these posts
- I take Torsemide every day and rapidly losing my hearing. Anyone know what else I can take if this is causing my hearing loss. Thanks, Annie Shinn
- The doctor switched me from furosemide to torsemide because i seemed to have devloped an ugly skin disease called bullous pemphigoid that had been found to have been caused by furosemide. Doesn't seem to matter which of these drugs I am taking----I itch, itch, itch till I am half crazy. Sarna...
- 85 female, taking toresemide. Just got doctor to change me back to furosemide. Then I found this article and possibly my suspicions were right that the all consuming itching was from a change of med. Nothing has helped it, maybe the lotion Sarna, and maybe the allergy pill I started taking, but...
- Itching wakes me by dawn,,,,,,,,,,,Sarna helps a little
- I have been taking torsemide since May when I was in the hospital with a lasix drip to remove fluid from my lungs. I have had some bad attacks of acid reflux that burn my esophagus. Luckily I already knew and had on hand DGL and aloe vera drink. Also my system, after the reflux, produced much...
- Will you have X-Ray With Contrast Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal with Dexamethasone?
- Chun Pi and Nabin Chanvandi drug interaction
- Will you have Boric Acid Poisoning with Genvoya?
- Will you have Cold Sore with Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Wart Remover Poisoning with Docetaxel?
- Will you have Oblique Presentation with Boniva?
- Lisinopril and Alginates drug interaction
- Methylphenidate Hydrochloride and Sertraline drug interaction
- Will you have Welts with Venofer?
- Will you have Angioneurotic Edema with Venofer?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.