What to expect when you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection?
Do you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Treanda has active ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride. It is often used in non-hodgkin's lymphoma. (latest outcomes from Treanda 4,080 users)
Vaginal infection has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 4,141 Vaginal infection patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cellulitis with Crataegus Laevigata? - now
- Will you have Jaw Inflammation with Propofol? - a second ago
- Zithromax and Gutta Gamba drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rectal Cancer with Atenolol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Singultus with Budesonide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiccups with Budesonide? - 4 seconds ago
- Duoneb and Abreva drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Madreselva drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Neoplasm Benign with Rhubarb? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Colonic Haematoma with Cymbalta? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.