What to expect when you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection?
Do you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Treanda has active ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride. It is often used in non-hodgkin's lymphoma. (latest outcomes from Treanda 4,080 users)
Vaginal infection has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 4,016 Vaginal infection patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Musculoskeletal Pain with Pulsatilla? - now
- Will you have Faeces Hard with Q Fever - Early? - now
- Will you have Facial Paralysis with Botox? - now
- Will you have Paralysis Of The Face with Botox? - now
- Will you have Bone Sarcoma with Pancreaze? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Ritalin, Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Klonopin, Trintellix - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.