What to expect when you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection?
Do you take Treanda and have Vaginal infection? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Treanda has active ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride. It is often used in non-hodgkin's lymphoma. (latest outcomes from Treanda 3,901 users)
Vaginal infection has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,536 Vaginal infection patients).Treanda and Vaginal infection
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Treanda and have Vaginal Infection
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Infection
- Support group for people who take Treanda
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to convince me that i can get over. I wanna have normal vaginal condition like other health women. I have been in this cirmustances since i was 15 years old, im 25 y'o right now. Its difficult to be through...
- Wondering if you can take Viagra when you are taking Bendamustine.
- Hi! I'm 52 y.o and took Accutane when I was 17. I started to have problems in my genitals about 1 year ago. The symptoms includes minor itching with inflammation mostly at my clitoris and uterus end part. It has been very painful. The whole vaginal area is red, black spots with a white film...
- what is the treatment for limictal induced vaginitis?
- I have a persistent, recurring discharge. It is a light milky texture and is odorless. But it's annoying. I've been on Xolair for over a year, and am 69. I've been treated with oral Fluconizole, have used topical treatments, but the symptoms return. What can be done short of going off of Xolair?
- Will you have Keratoacanthoma with Levaquin?
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Dexilant?
- Dilaudid and Halcion drug interaction
- Will you have Anaemia with Taste - Impaired?
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Prinivil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Keratoacanthoma?
- Support group for people who take Dexilant and have Nausea And Vomiting?
- Support group for people who take Dilaudid and Halcion
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired and Anaemia?
- Support group for people who take Prinivil and have Gastric Ulcer?
Recent Care Guides
- Medlife (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.