What to expect when you take Viekira pak and have High potassium?
Do you take Viekira pak and have High potassium? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
2,523 reports have been studied.
1,180 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,343 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Viekira pak and have High potassium:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Viekira pak has active ingredients of dasabuvir sodium ; ombitasvir; paritaprevir; ritonavir. (latest outcomes from Viekira pak 10,400 users)
High potassium has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, atrial fibrillation/flutter, pain (latest reports from 50,300 High potassium patients).
Recent general studies
- Periactin vs. Wellbutrin Xl - 3 seconds ago
- Marcaine and Dactinomycin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Kidney Disease with Vidaza? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ckd with Vidaza? - 4 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Loratadine - 4 seconds ago
- Abilify and Yaqona drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Throat - Sore with Prednisone? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Amlodipine Besylate? - 9 seconds ago
- Remeron Soltab vs. Thorazine - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Amlodipine Besylate? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.