What to expect when you take Viekira pak and have High potassium?
Do you take Viekira pak and have High potassium? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
2,523 reports have been studied.
1,180 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,343 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Viekira pak has active ingredients of dasabuvir sodium ; ombitasvir; paritaprevir; ritonavir. (latest outcomes from Viekira pak 9,980 users)
High potassium has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 40,554 High potassium patients).Viekira pak and High potassium
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Viekira Pak and have High Potassium
- Support group for people who have High Potassium
- Support group for people who take Viekira Pak
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a 54 year old and have had high potassium at my last two annual check ups. I love bananas but thought maybe I should have one every 4 months and stopped eating them as I didn't know what could cause the problem. This year (exam a few weeks ago) I thought of what changes I have made the last...
- I am most likely being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome. I have all the symptoms, including the hyperkalemia and have just completed another battery of tests today. I just found this group and would appreciate any information anyone would like to share as I am totally oblivious to this new...
- I’ve had diarrhea for 2 months caused by c-diff. I’ve been drinking a lot of electrolytes and taking probiotics. My potassium levels are ver high. I know the electrolytes have caused this but not sure about the probiotics Any answers???
- 70-year-old female just diagnosed with hyperkalemia.
- just found I have hi potassium just learning to eat differently. Im very anti medication so I am on a low dose of atorvastrovan.
- Will you have Acne with Carbatrol?
- Will you have Fever with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Yaz?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Body Overheating with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Rectal Abscess?
- Excedrin and Neupogen drug interaction
- Will you have Cryptogenic Polycythemia with Methotrexate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.