What to expect when you take Yasmin and have Infection - breast tissue?
Do you take Yasmin and have Infection - breast tissue? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yasmin 47,777 users)
infection - breast tissue
Infection - breast tissue has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,520 Infection - breast tissue patients).Yasmin and Infection - breast tissue
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Yasmin and have Infection - Breast Tissue
- Support group for people who have Infection - Breast Tissue
- Support group for people who take Yasmin
You may be interested in these posts
- I don't know what to use on my body anymore.Yasmin gave me an acne-free skin but with it came a very dry skin.i ended up using cuticura for the face,which is very good,but for the body I have no idea what to use amymore.
- I’ve been taking diane for the past 3 years and I tend to forget things between seconds so much, it drives me crazy. Is that normal?
- Hi, I am 25 yr old married. Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambodia while taking Yasmin(birth control pill). Please let me know if there are any side effects.
- I was found hyperthyroid almost a week ago. I took yasmin around 5 years. I want to know if the cause of hyperthyroid was yasmin.
- I have had 3 bouts of mastitis and currently on Enbrel & Prednisone for my RA. I emailed my Rheumatologist but won’t hear back until Monday. Should I discontinue the Enbrel until the mastitis is gone for a while. I am going to lose my mind if it comes back a 4th time. It’s worse than the joint pain.
- Valproate Sodium and Abacavir Sulfate, Lamivudine And Zidovudine drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Zenpep and have Gerd?
- Scandonest Plain and Citanest drug interaction
- Mobic and Kairata drug interaction
- Will you have Colonoscopy with Bentyl?
- Will you have Coma Acidotic with Imbruvica?
- Simethicone and Babuna Ke Phool drug interaction
- Will you have Nasal Candidiasis with Anoro Ellipta?
- Will you have Dilated Cardiomyopathy with Avastin?
- Will you have Congestive (Dilated) Cardiomyopathy with Avastin?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.