What to expect when you take Zantac 75 and have Erectile dysfunction?
Do you take Zantac 75 and have Erectile dysfunction? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
Zantac 75 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 75 1,374 users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 56,443 Erectile dysfunction patients).Zantac 75 and Erectile dysfunction
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chen LH, Yin HL, "A literature review of antithrombotic and anticoagulating agents on sexual function", Andrologia, 2017 Feb .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zantac 75 and have Erectile Dysfunction
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
- Support group for people who take Zantac 75
You may be interested in these posts
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: https://thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
- Effient and Idarubicin Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
- Will you have Auricular Fibrillation with Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
- Will you have A-Fib with Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Chlorhexidine Gluconate?
- Will you have Anal Fungal Infection with Methadone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Femcon Fe?
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Femcon Fe?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.