What to expect when you take Zovirax and have Flu?
Do you take Zovirax and have Flu? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
4,339 reports have been studied.
2,150 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
2,189 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Zovirax has active ingredients of acyclovir sodium. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from Zovirax 8,485 users)
Flu (chills, fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains, headache (often severe), coughing, weakness/fatigue and general discomfort) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, asthma, psoriasis (latest reports from 54,154 Flu patients).Zovirax and Flu
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zovirax and have Flu
- Support group for people who have Flu
- Support group for people who take Zovirax
You may be interested in these posts
- I got an injection against flu and after that I became so sick of flu I was never before. Now I have tachyhardia so bad that I hardly can work . I use medicines but no effection. I have to have rest much. I am 61. What will happen to me ??
- What can you tell me abour experience with tendonitia and the flu. I had acute tenditis at a time when I was ill with the flu. It has taken 3 months and I am finally almost recovered. Drs. are trying to say it is due to knee issuesbut there were zero problems with that knee before I got the...
- I have flu that started 3- 4 days ago. 2 days ago I had unstoppable epistaxis, that require a hospital visit. There a ear nose and throat expert examine my nose and throat without finding anything special - by that time the bleading has stopped following manual compression the coagulation...
- I am over 60, have bee taking Repatha for about a year, and I cannot shake the flu.
- I have tremors in my arms and hand when I lye down to go to sleep but only if I'm out without a hat on. What is going on? My heart also feels fluttery.
- Lopid and Zetia drug interaction
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Compro?
- Will you have Skin Disorder with Dacogen?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Clexane?
- Will you have Oral Disorder with Actonel?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Zovirax?
- Will you have Hiv Infection with Fortovase?
- Will you have Itchiness with Nasonex?
- Will you have Saliva Alcohol Test Positive with Extreme Fussy?
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Metoprolol Succinate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.