What to expect when you take Zovirax and have Influenza a?
Do you take Zovirax and have Influenza a? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
4,339 reports have been studied.
2,150 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
2,189 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Zovirax and have Influenza a:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Zovirax has active ingredients of acyclovir sodium. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from Zovirax 8,713 users)
Influenza a has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, high blood pressure, psoriasis (latest reports from 70,675 Influenza a patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Kaletra? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Kaletra? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Clonidine and Irbesartan - a second ago
- Vitamin D and Alupent drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Disorders with Depression? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Benadryl - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.