What to expect when you take Zovirax and have Influenza b?
Do you take Zovirax and have Influenza b? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
4,339 reports have been studied.
2,150 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
2,189 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Zovirax has active ingredients of acyclovir sodium. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from Zovirax 8,713 users)
Influenza b has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, high blood pressure, psoriasis (latest reports from 70,675 Influenza b patients).Zovirax and Influenza b
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zovirax and have Influenza B
- Support group for people who have Influenza B
- Support group for people who take Zovirax
You may be interested in these posts
- I got an injection against flu and after that I became so sick of flu I was never before. Now I have tachyhardia so bad that I hardly can work . I use medicines but no effection. I have to have rest much. I am 61. What will happen to me ??
- What can you tell me abour experience with tendonitia and the flu. I had acute tenditis at a time when I was ill with the flu. It has taken 3 months and I am finally almost recovered. Drs. are trying to say it is due to knee issuesbut there were zero problems with that knee before I got the...
- I have flu that started 3- 4 days ago. 2 days ago I had unstoppable epistaxis, that require a hospital visit. There a ear nose and throat expert examine my nose and throat without finding anything special - by that time the bleading has stopped following manual compression the coagulation...
- I am over 60, have bee taking Repatha for about a year, and I cannot shake the flu.
- I have tremors in my arms and hand when I lye down to go to sleep but only if I'm out without a hat on. What is going on? My heart also feels fluttery.
- Will you have Radiation Fibrosis with Iron Overload?
- Will you have Pain - Bones with Salonpas?
- Will you have Cardio-Respiratory Arrest with Dilaudid?
- Will you have Candida Osteomyelitis with Invega?
- Will you have Convulsion with Xopenex?
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate and Xeljanz drug interaction
- Pantoprazole and Sacred Lotus drug interaction
- Will you have Malabsorption with Benzonatate?
- Will you have Blood Urea Increased with Requip?
- Will you have Bloody Peritoneal Effluent with Prednisone?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.