Who have Contusion when taking Aleve and Xarelto - from FDA reports
Contusion is found among people who take Aleve and Xarelto, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drugs for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Stroke. This review analyzes which people have Contusion with Aleve and Xarelto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 306 people who have side effects when taking Aleve and Xarelto from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
306 people reported to have side effects when taking Aleve and Xarelto. Among them, 10 people (3.27%) have Contusion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have contusion *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 66.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have contusion when taking the drugs *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have contusion when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 88.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 4 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 30.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 3 people, 30.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 20.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 4 people, 40.00%
- Lasix: 4 people, 40.00%
- Norco: 3 people, 30.00%
- Coreg: 3 people, 30.00%
- Melatonin: 2 people, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 4 people, 40.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 30.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 30.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 2 people, 20.00%
- Panic Disorder: 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeContusion with Aleve and Xarelto from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Contusion (23 members)
- Support group for people who take Aleve (84 members)
- Support group for people who take Xarelto
- Support group for people who take Aleve and Xarelto and have Contusion
Drugs that are associated with ContusionContusion
Could your condition cause ContusionContusion
Can you answer these questions
- xarelto and voltaren are they safe together? I have been taking xarelto for 2 years for peripheral artery disease blood clots in legs and taking voltaren gel for arthritis. are they safe together?
- Xarelto and Multi vitamins. Any suggestions on which to take ? I am a 46 year old female.
- what kind of head injury can minoxidil cause
- What is the recommended Xarelto daily dose?
- my red blood cells are below normal what have your doctors recommended to raise your count
You may be interested in these posts
- would like to take aleve with my present drug im taking which is effient . any possible side effects
- would like to any drug interaction between XARELTO & OMEGA 3
- Wondering if this is a safe combination?
- Within 6 to 9 hours after taking i have intense itching from head to toe, even my fingertips. This gradually eases during the day but never entirely stops. I am a 78 year old woman with no stroke.
- When I finally get of of Xarelto, will these side effects go away? I have had every one of them and more.
- Will you have Biopsy Thymus Gland Abnormal with Kumari?
- Will you have Obstruction with Botox?
- Will you have Weight Abnormal with Asian Water Plantain?
- Will you have Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal with Ovcon-50?
- Will you have Podagra with Hydrochlorothiazide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Kumari and have Biopsy Thymus Gland Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Obstruction?
- Support group for people who take Asian Water Plantain and have Weight Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Ovcon-50 and have Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Podagra?
- What to expect when you take Kumari and have Biopsy Thymus Gland Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Botox and have Obstruction?
- What to expect when you take Asian Water Plantain and have Weight Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Ovcon-50 and have Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Podagra?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.