Who have Galactosaemia when taking Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium - from FDA reports
There is no Galactosaemia reported by people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Galactosaemia with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGalactosaemia with Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Galactosaemia
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate (225 members)
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and Montelukast Sodium and have Galactosaemia
Drugs that are associated with GalactosaemiaGalactosaemia
Could your condition cause GalactosaemiaGalactosaemia
You may be interested in these posts
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my...
- why has this tablet make me worse
- What is the probable solution to rocover from dry skin especially face happening due to montelukast intake?
- What do you recommend?
- Using Bisoprolol Fumerate 2.5mg twice a day and usually have short (10 minutes) periods of rhinitis and sneezing about 30-60 minutes after taking med.
- Will you have Dysphagia with Namenda?
- Oxycodone and Toprol-Xl drug interaction
- Will you have Vertigo with Duraclon?
- Will you have Urinary Incontinence with Marijuana?
- Will you have Tka with Oxycodone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Namenda and have Dysphagia?
- Support group for people who take Oxycodone and Toprol-Xl
- Support group for people who take Duraclon and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Urinary Incontinence?
- Support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Tka?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.