Who have Gallbladder necrosis when taking Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder necrosis reported by people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder necrosis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGallbladder necrosis with Bisoprolol fumarate and Montelukast sodium from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Necrosis
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate (221 members)
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and Montelukast Sodium and have Gallbladder Necrosis
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder necrosisGallbladder necrosis
Could your condition cause Gallbladder necrosisGallbladder necrosis
Can you answer these questions
- What is the probable solution to rocover from dry skin especially face happening due to montelukast intake?
- I know I can take Paracetamol, and take low dose aspirin daily. I tend not to take anything else "just in case". But I have a very bad back and need something more. I understand that the basic ingredient is asprin, and I seem to be o.k. with my daily low dose, but I don't know if there are any...
- I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my...
- have had a heart attack 6 yrs ago been taking 2.5 mg bisoprolo pink pill once a day for the past 2 yrs i developed pain in the upper left quadrant of stomach area and its become so bad i cannot do my work no more and i feel sick nawing burning feeling does anyone no of this i have had a cat...
- Can Garcinia Cambogia be taking with Montelukast and Losartan/HCT?
You may be interested in these posts
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my...
- why has this tablet make me worse
- What do you recommend?
- Using Bisoprolol Fumerate 2.5mg twice a day and usually have short (10 minutes) periods of rhinitis and sneezing about 30-60 minutes after taking med.
- so how do I lose this weight. I started on a life stile change with exercise and food control. I lost 10 pounds. I start montelukast sodium, could breath better and increased my exercise. I gained 11 pounds in a week, help
- Will you have Cataract Operation Complication with Bnadh?
- Will you have Breath Sounds Abnormal with Oesophageal Ulcer Perforation?
- Will you have Biopsy Tongue Abnormal with Aloe Natalenis?
- Will you have Stent-Graft Material Failure with Ssd Af?
- Will you have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii with Mandukig?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bnadh and have Cataract Operation Complication?
- Support group for people who have Oesophageal Ulcer Perforation and Breath Sounds Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Aloe Natalenis and have Biopsy Tongue Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Ssd Af and have Stent-Graft Material Failure?
- Support group for people who take Mandukig and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii?
- What to expect when you take Bnadh and have Cataract Operation Complication?
- What to expect when you have Oesophageal Ulcer Perforation and Breath Sounds Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Aloe Natalenis and have Biopsy Tongue Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Ssd Af and have Stent-Graft Material Failure?
- What to expect when you take Mandukig and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii?
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Allegra, Meloxicam, Coq10
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Creon, Tivicay, Descovy, Naproxen
- Drug comparison of Cisplatin, Magnesium Oxide for a 15 year old girl
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Lyrica
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Desvenlafaxine, Aripiprazole
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.