Who have Young's syndrome when taking Diazepam and Faex medicinalis - from FDA reports
There is no Young's syndrome reported by people who take Diazepam and Faex medicinalis yet. This review analyzes which people have Young's syndrome with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeYoung's syndrome with Diazepam and Faex medicinalis from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Young'S Syndrome
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Faex Medicinalis
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Faex Medicinalis and have Young'S Syndrome
Drugs that are associated with Young's syndromeYoung's syndrome
Could your condition cause Young's syndromeYoung's syndrome
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- please help me
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Will you have Schizophrenia with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Deafness Unilateral with Patanol?
- Will you have Syncope with Namenda?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Lipitor?
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Ciloxan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Schizophrenia?
- Support group for people who take Patanol and have Deafness Unilateral?
- Support group for people who take Namenda and have Syncope?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Support group for people who take Ciloxan and have Dysrhythmias?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.