Who have Abdominal adhesions when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Abdominal adhesions reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal adhesions with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal adhesionsAbdominal adhesions
Could your condition cause Abdominal adhesionsAbdominal adhesions
Recent general studies
- Coartem and Xian Si Zi drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you have Malnutrition and Blood Gases Abnormal? - now
- Will you have Macular Hole with Myasthenia Gravis? - a second ago
- Tradjenta and Gamboge drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematuria Aggravated with Lovenox? - 3 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir and Oxycontin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Infections with Retin-A-Micro? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mcl Injury with Venofer? - 5 seconds ago
- Ginger Root and Kadaya drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteopenia with Cefadroxil? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.