Who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Abdominal pain upper reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal pain upper with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal pain upper with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper (38 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Abdominal Pain Upper
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
Could your condition cause Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
Can you answer these questions
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
- Has anyone had chronic pian in right side and upper abdominal area from the results of taking Jardiance? If so, what did you do to help with the pain? Also how long does it take for this drugs to get out of your system?
You may be interested in these posts
- Was on Cymbalta 20 mg. and have been having upper abdominal pain after I was weaned from Effexor and started Cymbalta. Totally stopped Effexor and was on Cymbalta by itself when the pain started. Therapist told me to stop Cymbalta and that is when the pain started. Upper abdominal pain is so so...
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- please help me
- pain upper abdomen on right side, doctor looking for cancer!
- my name is Patel you and I have suffered from acute pancreatitis and fatty liver nowadays I'm bleeding by my nose to do
- Will you have Laziness with Singulair?
- Will you have Nail Bed Infection Bacterial with Salivary Gland Cyst?
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Metastatic with Barbary-Fig Cactus?
- Will you have Necrotising Fasciitis Staphylococcal with Imagent?
- Will you have Eyelid Scales with Aredia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Singulair and have Laziness?
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Cyst and Nail Bed Infection Bacterial?
- Support group for people who take Barbary-Fig Cactus and have Vaginal Cancer Metastatic?
- Support group for people who take Imagent and have Necrotising Fasciitis Staphylococcal?
- Support group for people who take Aredia and have Eyelid Scales?
- What to expect when you take Singulair and have Laziness?
- What to expect when you have Salivary Gland Cyst and Nail Bed Infection Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Barbary-Fig Cactus and have Vaginal Cancer Metastatic?
- What to expect when you take Imagent and have Necrotising Fasciitis Staphylococcal?
- What to expect when you take Aredia and have Eyelid Scales?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.