Who have Abdominal thrusts when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Abdominal thrusts reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal thrusts with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal thrusts with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Thrusts
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Abdominal Thrusts
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal thrustsAbdominal thrusts
Could your condition cause Abdominal thrustsAbdominal thrusts
Can you answer these questions
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- please help me
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Just starting dealing LPR. Been a light user of Diazepam for panic attacks. Just went off completely and after a few weeks I feel I need them again to deal with the contracted throat issues from the stress from LPR. I have lost some weight and have a really restricted diet. I do want my wine...
- Im having teeth loss i cant eat
- Will you have Ependymitis with Legalon?
- Will you have Weight Bearing Difficulty with Danshen?
- Will you have Young'S Syndrome with Valium?
- Will you have Wasting with Danshen?
- Will you have Penile Pain with Imodium?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Legalon and have Ependymitis?
- Support group for people who take Danshen and have Weight Bearing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Valium and have Young'S Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Danshen and have Wasting?
- Support group for people who take Imodium and have Penile Pain?
- What to expect when you take Legalon and have Ependymitis?
- What to expect when you take Danshen and have Weight Bearing Difficulty?
- What to expect when you take Valium and have Young'S Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Danshen and have Wasting?
- What to expect when you take Imodium and have Penile Pain?
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Potassium
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Doxycycline Hyclate
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cromolyn Sodium, Zantac 150, Zyrtec
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Chantix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Lexapro
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.